Based in Seong-nam, South Korea
April 9, 2020
Plebby Quest: The Crusades is a turn-based strategy game set during the crusades of Europe and the Middle East. You must survive between ambitious rulers dreaming of building an empire, treacherous neighbours that long to burn your kingdom, and the religion which always makes unreasonable demands. Survive and build your kingdom’s legacy to last centuries.
Brilliant kingdoms. Cities shining like the stars in night sky. Merciful rulers. Loyal generals who sometime might betray their leaders. Old and faded map, stories about countless people’s dream, hope and despair. It was my dream as a child to unfold them as a game. After a decade of creating games for the company, I quit after I realized that there is nothing left other than being dragged by reality and grow old. So began a journey of 9 years in development. And this is the result.
- A turn-based strategy game setting on collision between East and West in the Crusades age.
- Square shaped characters that moves chewy and tender.
- 3 scenarios full of parody are ready.
- Lots of mini-games that will make you more interested in kingdom managing.
- A combat system is on great depth, which characteristic of troops and simple commands are well mixed.
- 40 species of troops and about 100 generals are waiting for your command.
Plebby Quest Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Game Creative Audition. 3rd Place" Gyeonggi-do, Korea, 2018
- "Busan Indie Connect. Best of Game Design" Busan, Korea, 2015
- "Independent Games Festival China. Finalist" Shanghai, China, 2012
- "Plebby Quest: The Crusades Review - Comedic conquerors"
- Donovan Erskine, shacknews
- "Gamerview - Plebby Quest: The Crusades"
- Paulo Almeida, gamerview
- "Plebby Quests The Crusades Recensione: Come costruire un impero in pochi passi"
- Luca "yokai" Foderini, vigamusmagazine
About PiedPipers Team
PiedPipers Team is a game development team based on Republic of Korea. 2 developer founded in 2012, and we have affiliated with Neowiz in 2018. We make ‘the newest classic games’ aiming to make ‘the game we played in our childhood’.
Plebby Quest Credits
Game Director, Game Programer, Scenario Writer
Art Directing, Character Design, BackGround Design
Graphic Design, UI Design, Effect Design
Sound Derecting, Background Music, Sound Effect